Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sexting

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Send this simple stories as a whole to the girl

@ I just picked up a four corner bed restraint system and I have this very persistent and specific visual that I can’t shake.
You’re lying on your back. You have the ball gag in your mouth. Your ankles and wrists are tied to each corner of the bed and the spreader is locking your legs into place so you can’t squirm.
You’re already five orgasms deep and your cheeks and chest are bright red from how flushed you are.
There’s a vibrator on your clit and I have two fingers inside of you. I feel your leg starting to shake and I know that you want to cum again. I put my left hand under your head, grab a fistful of hair, and lift your head off the mattress so you can look into my eyes.
“Is there something you want to ask me?”
You mumble through the ball gag, with drool rolling out and over your juicy bottom lip, “Please can I cum daddy?”
“Not yet.”
I feel your stomach tense up and your breath quicken as you hold off your release a moment longer. I let the pressure build until your eyes start to roll back.
“Now. Go.”
You let go. I growl while you come undone. Your squirt drenches my forearm. All is right in the world.
“Good girl.”

@ So here’s something that you should know…
You know what my favorite thing about 69’ing is?
It isn’t that I get to be inside of your mouth while also giving you pleasure with mine…
Or that my face is surrounded by your beautiful legs while we do it…
Or that my view is of the sexiest ass in the entire fucking world…
No. My favorite part is when you start to get so turned on that I can literally see your delicious juices slowly dripping down your pussy towards my mouth… and I suddenly feel like I’ve been in the desert for an entire week and I’m about to get my first drop of life-giving fluid since I got there.
God, I love how you taste. Friday can’t come soon enough.

@ Imagine this…
We are in a hotel. Our view is spectacular. Raindrops lightly tap on the window.
You are on your back, on the bed, completely naked, except for a splash of dark red lipstick on your gorgeous little lips.
Your wrists are tied to either of the top corners of the bed frame, and I am over top of you… taking you in with my unflinching gaze.
I breathe deeply into my chest as I scan your body from head to toe.
I grab a fist full of your hair and growl at you “Ready little one?”
You moan a sigh of approval.
I plunge myself into you, filling you up… with my impossibly hard cock filling you to the brim. And just when you thought you couldn’t take any more pressure… I slide even further into your beautiful little body.
I slide the restraint off of one of your hands and tell you to touch yourself while I fuck you.
You happily, and wordlessly oblige.
Your hand works your clit into a fury of red hot pleasure as I repeatedly fill you up with my craving cock…
The world around you falls into oblivion as your pussy clenches around me and your body explodes into an ocean of pure bliss…