Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sexting script

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
First I would push you against a wall, run my hands through your hair and grab it to pull it down gently and I'd be kissing your neck really slowly while it is getting exposed as you feel my breathe against your skin and my body against your back grinding whilist my other hand slowly going down on your body and grabbing your ass. As you gasp I will spank you really badly and bite your ear whispering that...
Now imagine that you are standing right in front of me, first I would look into your eyes deeply as I can see that your body is thrilling inside and I know exactly what you want then I would get really close gradually as I run my hands starting from your back up to the back of your neck really slowly and gently as our bodies touch and grind against each other. You feel my dick getting hard and I feel that you are dripping onto your panties, as my hand reaches the back of your neck I’d grab your hair really roughly and pull it down to tilt your head so that I can get even closer as you feel my breath against your neck while I am whispering that I will fuck you really bad that you will be shaking, enjoying yourself, having all the pleasure you could possibly get…

As I am talking I will see that your eyes will light up and will get the goosebumps all over your body as my other hand would be running up on your body towards your throat staring from in between your tighs. With every touch, I can see and sense that you are building up inside and you are getting wetter and wetter, can’t wait to have my cock inside of you. As my hand reaches your throat, I will grab it and choke you all the way while I am bending you over to the floor and neiling you down on your knees, I can feel that you are running out of breath but you like it so much that you want it so bad while having no idea what else is waiting for you, as I bend you over and spread your legs, holding your hair firmly I will let your throat go and as you inhale within pain and pleasure, I will grip your hair and spank your ass so hard that you will let a moan come out of you before you find the chance to breathe out.

I will let go of your hair slowly as I grab you from your waists gently to tilt your body up so that I can get you lean you over me, as your body falls back onto my chest you will feel my lips against your neck while I am going to be kissing your neck from the top of it down to your shoulders really passionately, leaving a little bit of wetness behind as I go down and my hands will be going off your waist as my hard cock slide back and forth in between your legs against your panties and my hands will be moving towards your tits on my fingertips as I see every single move your body does, every single breathe you take and every single moan coming out of your mouth which is begging me to fuck you then I will….

I will grab your tits and start massaging them really badly and roughly as I firmly grip them while I am grinding against your body and slamming mine onto yours, I can feel that your tight little pussy so wet since it is going to be dripping off your panties as my dick rubs against your pussy lips even harsher and harsher. The way your body moves, the way you grab my legs, the way you moan my name going to make even crazier and I will pinch your nipples really bad as I bite on your ear and let a moan come out of my mouth while I am……

I am going to let your tits go then grab the back of your neck pushing you down to floor and once your forehead touches the floor, I will spank your ass with my whole arm strength, let you have them fingerprints on your ass and with every spank you will start moaning even louder and louder whilst me grabbing your waists harshly and flipping you over as I place my one hand on your throat, just grabbing it gently while the other one taking your panties off as your juice drops all over onto floor in between your legs and when I see the look in your eye that screams FUCK ME, I will pull you towards me by your throat and then….

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦

SEXTING SCRIPT 💦

IN FULL VERSION ❤

5 PART👌

FIELD TESTED 😍

So here it goes...

First part...

Last edited: