Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pulling for a threesome

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Compliance looping:

1. Give validation
2. Strip validation
3. Give hoop
4. Reward/punish

Rinse and repeat.

You must be registered for see images attach

(This is something I've started doing on a more unconscious, autopilot level now. It doesn't take conscious effort for me at all anymore)

This technique alone will make you better at game than 99% of the community. If you learn how to properly use it. If nothing else, it will give you a GREAT understanding of technical game.

This is one of the first things that Pierre taught me. It's also the first thing that his mentor taught him.

Pierre had BARELY gotten any results for two years. The night he tried this out, he almost pulled a threesome with two of the hottest girls in the club, but ended up pulling one of them.

This was my first attempt so it's kind of clunky, but I managed to build compliance by making her bake me a cake at 4am.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I meet up with this Tinder girl at her place. She opens the door, we give each other a hug and sit in the couch.

This girl is pretty chatty and keeps going on and on and on about fucking everything.

I tell her that I love how open she is, she's super hospitable and super nice etc. (Validate)

Then I start acting disinterested, just drifting with my attention, going on my phone to check the time and stuff like that. (Stripping of validation)

Then I ask her, "Can you get me something to drink? Because I'm thirsty." (Favor)

She goes to the kitchen and makes us a cup of tea.

I tell her she's like the nicest person ever, and I love girls that are just nice and I hate "bad bitches" and I wish more girls were like her. (Validating)

I act disinterested again (Stripping of validation)

I ask her, "so.. what's cool about Kajsa?"

She tells me how she's a family person, how she really loves her family and shit like that.

I tell her "I love how much you care for the people around you, and you seem like a genuinely kind hearted girl. I really like that about you. By the way, I learned a really important thing about family from traveling. At first, my parents didn't want me to go for more than 3 months. Initially I was ok with that, but after I spent some time away from them, I realized how stupid it would be for me to live by their rules. I think you really need to live your own life. Not like those kids who want to become lawyers because their dad told them to" (Reward and I felt like her family beliefs might've become a problem later on. I think she mentioned they're Christians. Not sure.)

She agree's with me "Oh yeah totally!" (lol I don't believe her)

I start acting disinterested again (Stripping of validation)

I tell her, "Uh could you give me a back massage? Because it's sore from the gym" (Favor)

She complies and starts massaging me.

I tell her, "Oh my god this is so nice! You're so much stronger than you look. I'm impressed." (Reward)

Meanwhile, I keep asking her other questions and reward her by giving her a leg massage while she's massaging my back.

"Wow you got great legs" or some shit like that.

After a while, stop massaging (Stripping of validation)

"Please don't stop, it feels really good", she says.

I reward her by turning around, facing her and telling her she's got beautiful eyes. We start making out and it ends up with me fingering her. She gets super wet and starts dripping all over the couch.
Put her hand on my dick and she starts jerking me off.
I try to take her pants off but get objection "We're not gonna have sex."

I think this is where I fucked up big. I should've been proactive with telling HER "This is going a little bit too fast, let's just chill for a while".

I try everything I know to solve this objection but nothing works. Nothing.

Keep doing a couple of small loops here and there mostly with questions just for the sake of it.

Fast forward two hours.

She's almost falling asleep and asks me when my bus is leaving. I tell her they're not running anymore (truth). She says I have to leave because she needs to sleep.

I get dressed, and ready to actually leave.
As I'm about to leave, I'm thinking..

Fuck this, I'm not giving up.

She's just fallen asleep on the couch while I've been getting dressed. I sit down next to her.

In a Hail Mary, I just scream her name out - "KAJSA!". She wakes up totally disoriented - "No no I'm awake I'm awake"

I start going hardcore self-amusement push-pull mode on her for some reason I'm not sure of. I just felt like it would work.

And it did.

We start making out again. This time, she allows me to pull her pants down. I start fingering her and almost instantly she squirts all over the couch.
She starts jerking me off. Tell her my dick is dry and she should spit on it. She starts sucking my dick for a bit. Then she stops and says "we're not gonna have sex. This counts as sex."

Tell her it doesn't count as sex as long as you're not exclusive (wtf?). She agrees with me(??), but still won't do anything more sexual.

I tell her she's a lamer and go on my phone for a while.

I decide to try something new.

I start trying to frame control her/flip the script.

With a super convincing voice, I tell her, "I appreciate you showing interest in me, but I normally don't sleep with people that fast. Please stop trying to sleep with me."

"What?? You're the one who tried to sleep with me!", she says.

"No. You're the one who tried to sleep with me. Don't lie."

We just keep going on and on with this until she actually believes me (LOL)

She starts making out with me. I start rubbing her pussy outside of her pants. Just right before I feel like she's gonna give me the same objection, I stop, since I'm 100% sure she's gonna say the same shit again.

"Kajsa, we're not gonna have do anything. Don't get the wrong ideas and don't get your hopes up. Why do you keep trying to sleep with me? I appreciate it but come on"

Then I validate her on having a super sexy and feminine personality.

I strip her of validation by telling her she's a fucking hater and horrible person for trying to kick me out. I go on my phone and start fucking around on Messenger for a while.

I'm having a really hard time coming up with a hoop to put her through. Semi-trolling, I ask her, "Kajsa, could you make me some cake? Because I'm really hungry"

She tells me "no it's 3.30am."

I punish defiance by telling her that she's a lousy host who won't even feed me.

She laughs, "Okay fine I'll make you some."

So this girl at 3.30am goes to the kitchen and gives me some fucking delicious chocolate cake looking thing.

"Kajsa you're the best host ever. I love how nice you are to me. It's actually super rare to find genuinely nice and loving people nowadays. You're not like other girls here in Sweden."
Keep riffing on her being so feminine, loving and just an amazing person. (Reward)

She sits closer to me and we start making out. Tell her she's got really nice and filly lips.

"..But you're probably lame as fuck in bed." And go on my phone to fuck around on Messenger again.

"No I'm not!"

I don't answer. Keep fucking around on Messenger.

After a while, she asks me if I've ever used any sex toys.

I tell her I've used vibrators and dildos on a couple of girls and that they fucking love it.

"I have a dildo in my room."

"Haha I don't believe you have one. You seem to stiff and boring."

"No I'll show you a picture!"

She Googles a picture of her dildo (weird cunt). I reward her by saying that it's sexy as fuck she's got a dildo.

Then I ask her to show me the real life dildo.

"No I don't want to."

"Stop being lame."

"Okay I'll get it."

She tells me that this guy she's "kind of seeing" started ordering sex toys for her online (lol fgt).

She brings this fucking huge pink dildo with rabbit ear vibrators.

I grab the dildo and take a look at it. I start playing around with the buttons and functions, tell her it looks "super sexy and fun".

Then she says, "Do you wanna see my buttplug?"

She brings the buttplug and it has some weird, white looking plastic shit from the packaging on it. Looks a lot like cum or vaginal discharge. I give her shit about this because it's funny.

"Did he use it himself before he gave it to you?"

I've been massaging her legs throughout the entire sex toy thing, just nexy to her pussy.

I tell her "I wanna see what your pussy tastes like."

"We can't do anything. It's gonna stain the couch."

I tell her to get down on the floor.

She strips fully naked and lies down on the floor.

I start finger-bashing the fuck out of her. She starts squirting like a fucking Pokemon all over the floor.

"Please eat my pussy!", she yells.

I put her hand on my dick and she starts jerking me off.

I get on top of her and I'm about to put my dick in.

.."What do you think you're doing mister?"

"Look we're not gonna have sex or anything, I just wanna see what you feel like"

"Haha uh okay sure do it"

Last edited: