Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 Min Pull into Threesome with PORTUGUESE

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
LAY REPORT - 2 MIN PULL INTO 3SOME with PORTUGUESE BLACK 7 NG

I love nightgame. Its at night when shit like this goes down. Alcohol, substances and party mood really lower the social inhibitions of girls. But there are still complications that I will explain.

Opened a single set on the street. Thought she was with a couple next to her but I was wrong. Immediately at open I complimented her appearance, then said she is abit intimidating that she is tall but that our outfits are a good match for each other. She agrees and showed good eye contact and physical compliance. Within 1 min I know she is down, so I lead her into a taxi with my two buddies who we had a gangbang on before.

I found that with quick night pulls there is not alot of game to be done. Once you have a girl who is down it is important to build comfort rather than do any gamey stuff. In the past I lost a few girls who were down this way. I then learned from my buddies who are coaches and who I had gangbangs with just to be normal.

At home, I took her straight into bedroom. I told her to take her shoes off but then she resisted. I said its mandatory and she gave some shit about wanting some socks to wear. I rolled my eyes and tell her just put your feet on the bed. She complied.

In order to have a gangbang, we usually have to frame the interaction right. However, this time we had some miscommunications and the framing was not done right. This was the mistake we made:

I started making out soon after we sat on the bed and I fucked her. I walked out and my buddy at this point comes into the room and starts with her but she resisted and got upset. We had a miscommunication and the framing was not done. Thoughts of 2pac rape case flashed in my head. I had watched the interview with her rape accuser and understood that a gangbang can go south very quickly if the girl was not treated properly. In 2pac’s case, he acted entitled to her and dismissed her distress (“Get that bitch out of here”). With this in mind, I walked back in and comforted and cuddled her as well as apologized for not having made it clear what was going on. She then relaxed and we started fucking again. Soon later she told me to dominate her. I DHV my buddies as my sex coaches and then asked if now she wants him here. She said “Whatever, just dominate me”. So we did.

Afterwards, she opened up about her darkest fantasies with me. Its really the first time I have had a girl open up like this. It is beautiful to see when girls are not constrained by society. She needed comfort at those critical points when her social conditioning is in conflict with her sexual desires.