Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solution to CUMMING early

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Cumming to early?

I had this question and a solution for it asked a while ago. If it is biological for some of you, then no idea but it is due to the way you beat meat most of the time and since quarantine I changed the way I beat it off and also started level exercises.

But this a bit different;

You get yo dick hard and then put a towel on it and lift it 15x3 3 days a week like a work out routine and the way you beat should be at least 30 min no matter how fast you want to be done with it.

So start with level, a small towel and move to a bigger towel

Start jacking off 3 times a week as well from 30 min and once you comfortable with it up to 40-50-60 do each a month which I did. 30min first month ,40 second month, 50 third month

What it did for me? I used to worry about how long I will last and shit even tho did not have a problem with it but now after what Markus Wolf explained as well along with this.

I can go along 1,5 hours MAX haven’t passed yet without taking a break but slowing down and building up yet no squeezing shit like all level stuff.

NO SQUEEZING

Change the graphic of the process and even after I came

I can stay hard for another 8 min the average! It varies

So you’ll be learning and teaching your body a new habit but also strengthen the dick muscle and keep fucking even after you came.

If you make it up to 1,5h + 10 min deadass 1,40h

But I am not talking about fucking like rabbits. It includes that part too tho.