Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game and happiness

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Game and Happiness
“Is tech game bad for my mental health?”
“Is game good for my health?”
I have seen these two questions pop up in the mastermind in the last couple of days and I think it needs urgent addressing.
Game will not magically make you happy or healthy. It is simply a tool to get better with social awareness and confidence amongst others.
Sure this will over time this will likely improve your mindsets, outlook on life, confidence, social anxiety, entitlement, success with women, and as Jerry pointed out recently on our Bootcamp improvement in business skills.
Overall this is likely to improve your happiness and make you healthy.
However, if you are solely relying on game to fix every aspect of your life then I’m sorry you are going to be very disappointed.

Asking if game is healthy is like asking;
Is it healthy to make more money?
Is it healthy to put on more muscle?
Is it healthy to have more friends?
Is it healthy to travel to more countries?
Is it healthy to read more books?
It is simply a tool and relies on how you use it and what you use it for. When I started game I was depressed, unhappy and my confidence was at an all-time low. I owe my happiness almost entirely to game, but I don’t mean game in the definition you probably all relate to.

Game gave me the opportunity to meet new friends, create new social circles, create a business and the list goes on. I have not for a minute assumed sleeping with more girls, or hotter girls would make me happy. I am still working on all aspects of my life and will continue to do so.
From Alex:
Don't game to feel fulfilled. Game to get laid with high-quality girls and overall improve social skills.
I'm not sure why you think it's a bad idea or unhealthy to keep meeting girls.
Better relationships with myself and others? Fuck yeah! The quality of both of these can't even be compared to one year ago. Lightyears ahead.
Definition of fulfilled: "satisfied or happy because of fully developing one's abilities or character."
Has getting good at game contributed massively to my overall happiness and quality of life? Fuck yes. More than anything else. But "fulfilled" according to the definition? Ehh, probably not. Every area of your life can always improve and you'll likely always want it to improve. It's part of human nature to never really be satisfied. At least not permanently.
Game is not some magic duct tape that's gonna magically fix every area of your life and singlehandedly make you feel fulfilled. But it's sure as hell not gonna move you further away from that!
To me, it almost sounds like quitting the gym because you finally hit 120kg bench press but it didn't fix every problem in your life

From David:
I think it's an evolution. Or at least it should be if learned properly. If you're gaming (and have an understanding of women) like you did when you first started out several years later, then yeah it's unhealthy. It helps you gain experience (results) and understanding of how women operate. Which helps you calibrate instinctively on the spot... it should look like "natural game" where you aren't working overtime in relationships (well it's never not work) or to attract women. So at some point it shouldn't even feel or look like "technical game"... if that makes sense.