Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Complimenting and giving Validation to a girl

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
What is the general principle in giving validation/compliments to hot girls? Will this backfire on early game?

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
You just need to think about why you are doing it and what her perception is..

Generally, guys fall into the trap of trying to win girls over by complimenting them. It puts you in the chasing frame, and they usually perceive you as lower value when you do it so early. However, It can be really useful to reward compliance, set frames and encouraging them to chase.

example.

"i love your confidence"
"I love how friendly you are"
"you are so open minded!"
etc.

Another point to mention is that also depends on the WAY you say it. Some of the hottest girls I've pulled was opening with huge amounts of validation and compliments. However, I did it in a completely disqualifying way. I go in with feminine body language and speak in a gay voice. I spike their emotions give them validation but also come from a position that isn't asking for anything or hitting on them. They can feel great about themselves and validated without having to worry about prize framing themselves. From here I transition to acting my normal self and often my stripping a little bit of validation e.g. acting disappointed to the way they answered a question. My point here is that you can often get away with more validation giving behavior/compliments if it comes from the right frame.

My general advice to guys is to hold back on being overly complimentary and if you are going to do it then have a strong frame. Compliment her the same way a CEO would compliment a cleaner. Act as the authority and impressed instead of mesmerised when you hand them out

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
I always want to combine the compliment with something. You can throw in a lot of frames if you compliment at the same time. Because when she agrees with the compliment, she's more likely to agree with whatever frame you add in as well on top of it.

For example:

"It's so fucking attractive [compliment] how open minded you are [frame]" = She'll agree to open minded because she wants to agree with attractive.

"You seem really secure in yourself [Compliment]. Most girls get really nervous when they speak with me but you're actually doing really well!! [Frame]"

If I compliment her on appearance I'm going to do it in the most bold way possible. "You're exactly my fucking type" rather than "You're cute".

Hope this all is coherent.