Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advanced Textgame

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ก๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ?

You're pretty much asking how can you improve your text game.

1. Experience
2. Understand women better
3. Improve your writing skills

These are the 3 things that I focused on when I was learning.

The one thing I've always hated was giving lines to members. You aren't going to learn by memorizing lines. It honestly all starts with understanding how women think! How they feel, how they operate. It's all based in female psychology just like game is. UMP is a good place to learn about female psychology. You can also go to Youtube and binge watch documentaries and lectures.

With experience you'll know when women write certain sentences, what the underlying meaning really is. As you know what women say/write isn't exactly the truest meaning. So determining what they are really saying, thinking and feeling is absolutely important. But that doesn't happen until you have lots of experience.

So what I used to do was mass message women on OkCupid. Back in the day before Tinder, that was a website with tons of women. And you didn't need to match with them. You could just open them. Eventually I got banned, but I learned a lot.

It's important to have the mindset of a scientist. Testing and experimenting everything and anything that you could think up. That's a bit hard on your own Tinder for example. Especially if you are only working with so many matches.

Create a fake Tinder account. Pick an attractive guy (not a celeb, not overly good looking) and start texting them. I used to do this and try to set up dates, fuckdates, etc... Then I would of course flake on them. I would set my location to different cities around the world. I've done this even with my own account. It's the reason why I went to Jakarta. They were the most receptive sexually and I set up the most fuckdates in the shortest amount of time possible.

Whereas in Ukraine were the most eager to go on a date and had the highest quality girls I could meet up with in the shortest amount of time. However setting up fuckdates were incredibly difficult and that for me at the time wasn't what I needed. But would be perfect if I were to stay a few months and build up a rotation of hot girls.

The next thing is to learn how to write properly. You don't need write like Shakespeare, but most guys especially in this group could absolutely improve their grammar and writing skills. It actually makes a huge difference. It's one of the compliments I get from women. They like my writing style. And they notice the subtle things that I do. For example I've multiple women notice a pattern in my texting. They knew when I use periods and explanation marks. And what message I was trying to convey with it. I think the fact that I have a structure and pattern to even my writing style piques their curiosity. It's almost like a puzzle or game. It keeps them curious and entertained.

But even if you are texting a girl that has terrible grammar and writing skills, they still appreciate guys that are able to write and communicate well. You will still be judged on it. And it conveys communication skills. Maturity. Competence. This should be a no brainer.

One of the biggest things that is overlooked in textgame, but UMP emphasized this a lot back in the day in game, is story telling. Being able to write a story that grabs their attention. It makes sense. Doesn't matter who you are, but if pick up a book that can't tell the story in a captivating or interesting way you'll lose interest quick. Especially if there are tons of grammatical errors and misspellings.

I've seen guys sext girls and wonder why it doesn't work for them. How come they aren't playing along. How come they aren't reacting the same way they would with me. Their writing is just... cringe. Or poorly constructed. I remember one guy would use the word r*pe. I don't have to explain why using that word to try to turn on women is probably not going to be very effective. Or I've seen guys get text advice from other coaches where they say shit like "dragging you across the bed by your hair" -- now what image pops up when you read that? It's not exactly sensual or sexy... And do you really drag girls across the bed like cavemen? "oh baby drag me by my hair to your room mmm such a dominant cavefuckboi!".

If you have a very well written sex story, even if it is a bit uncalibrated when you sent it, sometimes they can't help but be turned on. They may not be picturing you doing it, but they can imagine themselves in that scenario that you've created.

It reminds me of last night actually. We went out here in Sydney and I am next to Alex chatting. There was a French girl sitting next to us with another guy. We never talked to her. She was just there. So I started dirty talking. But in a way as if I was talking to Alex about a previous experience. But I presented and worded in a way that she could imagine it. And put herself in that situation. She started to visibly get turned on while talking to the other guy. She started playing with her hair. Touching her neck. Touching her lips. And kept looking over at us and looking away. Eventually she opened us and asked us some random question. She couldn't resist. She couldn't even be offended. It turned her on too much to be offended or weirded out.

Now imagine if I did that but used a poor choice of words. In the wrong tonality. And I couldn't tell the story that created the right imagery and captured her attention. It would have been a totally different reaction. I've done this a lot with women and it works so damn well. I like to do this one on one in set. But instead of directly dirty talking her, I just tell a story about my ex, but ease into a more erotic story with details. I am talking about me and my ex, but she can't help but see the imagery that I am presenting and placing herself in the story. She can't get mad at me or offended! She can't reject my sexual advances! And it becomes too late, she is way too turned on.

Anyway, I am not sure if there are programs that help you become a better writer, but I used to send my writings to an ex that was incredibly skilled. I'd also try to steal writing style from other writers. I made a conscious effort to re-read anything I wrote. Even Facebook comments. Fix any grammar or misspelling. Make a habit of writing the best that I could.

๐€๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?

There's a lot, but one thing is flipping the frame. There's a ton of example of Alex doing this. He went on a spree at one time. Not only is it effective, but it is hilariously entertaining. How to practice? Create frames that women would usually implement. Like safety objections. See if you can get her to overcome your safety objections. This is actually fun. Because they aren't use to these frames being set by the guy. And many know you're stealing their frames and it may frustrate them. They can't use the frame that you already set otherwise it'll look goofy. You may get into a frame battle, which will be great practice.

The point is to practice and find a way to flip the frames (or create) without being OBVIOUS. This takes time to tweak. You have to get a feel for where the line is. That just requires experience. You don't want to go overboard but you also want it to be effective.

"There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced!" or "If you're too nervous I'd totally understand!" are perfect examples.

I started off trying to frame girls as immature or too scared. But I wasn't getting the reactions that I wanted. It sometimes was too obvious. They knew what I was trying to do and it didn't invoke the emotions that I wanted.

So I found out the word "inexperienced" was a trigger word that came with a lot of assumptions. I love this word and in most situations can be used to flip frames. I know this by testing out different words and sentence structures.

I tried telling girls they were inexperienced. But that was getting too confrontational reactions. So I softened it by saying there's nothing wrong with being inexperienced. I am framing her as inexperienced (which could be sexual or just in life; whatever she thinks of). I also disqualify her by saying "there's nothing wrong with it" -- it implies I am disqualifying her. It puts me in the prize frame. The decider. It's a soft rejection. But she isn't inexperienced. And her brain can't handle being rejected based on something that goes against her identity.

"If you're too nervous I'd totally understand!" -- one of the greatest lines ever... if not the best. I can use this in any situation that I am getting any amount of non-compliance.

This also pushes the girl to reveal her real concerns. She doesn't want to be identified as a nervous girl. If she accepts this frame it in a way puts her below you. Puts you on up as the prize. She cannot accept this. Unless her real concern is actually being nervous about something. You can change "nervous" with other words like "shy" or "inexperienced".

Instead of asking or accusing her of being too nervous. I am assuming it and then disqualifying her. This is the perfect balance. Again, this took a lot of testing to formulate these lines that don't go overboard but are also effective in sooo many situations.

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž?

Your negative spikes shouldn't cross the line of not being recoverable. Again this is something you must feel out. Test out. The next step when creating negative emotional sparks is to have a plan to turn them around. I see too many guys create these strong negative emotional spikes and have absolutely no way to flip them. You should be prepared and know how and when...

It depends on the negative emotional spark. It could be simply agreeing with them or finding compromise is the way to go. It could be leading them to qualify themselves in some area. It could be finding commonality in something and moving forward in that direction leaving the negative topic behind.

If you know what sparks her interest or what she's proud of, you can quickly move the interaction toward that direction and compliment her on what she is proud of or has deep interest in.

Setting frames within the negative spike. She may be angry enough to leave or block you. But if you are setting frames that she MUST stick around to change, she can't leave. So if she is spiked negatively but I am setting the frame that she is inexperienced or is a cat murderer (lets say she is an avid animal rights vegan...this is her identity that she must protect).

Another thing is that what are the certain hints that we can use to distinguish the ACTUAL OBJECTIONS, not the things that are being verbalized?

I am always thinking about underlying messages. I never believe what women say. Not because they are liars, but because that is how women operate and there's good reason by nature that they would do this.

"If you're too nervous I'd totally understand" for example is likely to push them to expose their real concerns to avoid being framed as nervous or inexperienced.

If we're talking about night game. Through experience I know there are lets say 5 most common objections. It's actually boring because it's the same objections. I assume it is one of the 5 most common ones and try to figure out which one of the 5. If I have no clues as to which one it is I will just guess. Or try to overcome all of them until I hit the right one. You could per-emptively try to overcome all objections early in the interaction, but that is a lot of work tbh. The one we always do is limiting beliefs and judgement / slut shaming from friends.

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ?

No clue what you're asking.

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž? ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?

My mindset to start is never that that any girl is too conservative. It's either all girls are sl*ts or love sex and all can be seduced. All girls have different levels of receptieness when it comes to sexualizing. That is why you should have a ladder. One where you gradually sexualize more and more explicitly - I used humor to start. Nowadays using 10-15 oral orgasms works and gets straight into it. I just have to manage whatever reaction I get. They don't believe me. If they are offened: "Sorry! 10-15 is not for every girl!" or "Why do you hate oral so much? That's so rare!"

Sexual compliments or sexual topics is the easiest way to not play it safe. Creating a ladder to sexualize gradually.
Being less agreeable. Setting your own frames and not falling into hers.

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ?

Find out what would pique her interest and curiosity!
It really comes down to 2 things: value and emotions.
The 2 things I focus on. If you can control their emotions, they aren't going anywhere. Women operate on emotions. They decide based on emotions. You aren't going to lead them to your bed logically (unless you use sexual DHV; 10-15 oral orgasms!) Which is why curiosity and open loops work so damn well. Value. Women are drawn to high value. If you demonstrate your value early on, they will stick around. That is why I am constantly DHVing. And early on. It's why I sexually DHV. It's the best DHV. It's why I don't DHV with material things or money. Sexual DHV leads to sex. monetary dhv leads to them trying to obtain that value (money) where sexual DHV leads to them trying to obtain that value (10 to 15 oral orgasms) which happens to be what you want too!